Dental Implant Centre London, Harley Street area
Looking for an implant dentist in London? Our dental implant clinic in the Harley Street medical district, Marylebone serves patients requiring dental implants and periodontal (gum) treatment at very competitive prices from London, the South East, Europe and beyond.
We regularly treat patients from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey, East Sussex, Essex, Kent, West Sussex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Gloucestershire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Suffolk.
We are located in the Harley Street medical district in Marylebone central London, just 10 minutes walk from Regents Park (Bakerloo Line), Baker Street (Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines), Oxford Circus (Central, Bakerloo and Victoria Lines), Bond Street (Central, Jubilee Lines), Great Portland Street (Circle Line, Hammersmith & City Lines), Marylebone (National Rail, Bakerloo Lines).
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
020 7487 4448
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre London
9 Upper Wimpole Street
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in the Harley Street medical district, London?
Our London dental implant clinic is based in the heart of the world-renowned Harley Street medical district in Marylebone, Cental London. We are surrounded by hundreds of medical organizations, hospitals, doctors and fellow dentists and dental specialists.
Due to our experienced and highly regarded reputation and with Harley Street’s proximity to all the major rail stations – including Marylebone, Paddington, Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston – many of our patients travel to our London clinic from far afield.
Since Heathrow and Gatwick airports are close by, we also have many overseas patients from countries such as France, Spain, Germany, Japan, USA, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.
Local attractions close to Harley Street include the numerous shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and the West End of London. The beautiful Regents Park is just 5 minutes walk away.
Our London (Harley Street area) team
- Implant Dentists: Carlos Ribo, Marco Benigni and Cristian Proveda are our clinicians in our London dental implant centre. All have post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry. Marco Benigni is also an Oral Surgeon.
- Periodontist: Federico Moreno Sancho is our Periodontist
- Nurses: Shelley and Mariana, our nurses, have outstanding experience in assisting with all stages of dental implant treatments
- Practice Managers / Treatment Coordinators: Alex and Jenny our practice managers and treatment coordinators. Alex and Jenny have been working in dentistry since 2010. Jenny has a background in marketing; Alex has a background in investment banking and information technology.
- Referrals and Compliance Manager: Rebecca is our referrals manager. Rebecca has working in dentistry since 2002, and has worked as a dental receptionist, dental nurse, practice manager, governance manager and operations manager in many of London’s leading practices.
- Reception Manager: Gemma, our reception manager, has working in dentistry since 2002, and has worked as a dental nurse and reception manager in some of London’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- After hours contact number: 07702 641172
- Parking: Off street parking. To avoid the congestion charge, park in Park Crescent or York Terrace (5 minutes walk)
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to the DentalCarePlus London (Harley Street area) Clinic
- By car: See map below
- By rail & bus: 10 minutes walk from the following tube stations:
- Regents Park (Bakerloo Line)
- Baker Street (Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines)
- Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City lines)
- Marylebone (National Rail, Bakerloo line)
- Bond Street (Central, Jubilee lines)
- Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria, Bakerloo lines)
- By air: Nearest airports are Heathrow, London City, Gatwick and Stansted. All airports have easy rail and bus connections to central London.