Dental Implant Centre Wrexham
Looking for an implant dentist in Wrexham? Our dental implant clinic is one of the leading clinics in the area and offers dental implant treatment at highly competitive prices. Our Wrexham implant centre caters for patients from all across the region from Merseyside, Cheshire and Staffordshire to Lancashire, Shropshire, and Derbyshire.
Our clinic in Wrexham is well known as one of the leading implant centres in the area with highly experienced implant dentists who offer a full range of implant and supporting treatments.
At our Wrexham implant clinic, we regularly treat patients from towns and cities in the local area such as Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington, Chester, Wigan, Runcorn, Northwich, Crewe, Bolton, Manchester, Stockport, Preston, Blackpool, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Telford, Shrewsbury and many more.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Wrexham?
Our dental implant clinic is superbly located close to Wrexham town centre with plenty of nearby amenities. The clinic is also well situated for local transport links such as the nearby Wrexham General and Wrexham Central train stations along with the A483 and its quick connection to Chester and central England.
Wrexham itself is closely situated to several large urban areas such as Merseyside with the cities of Chester, Liverpool along with Staffordshire and the city of Stoke-on-Trent.
Due to our reputation as the leading provider of dental implants in the UK, many of our patients travel to our Wrexham clinic from much further afield. Patients often stay overnight to enjoy the local area with its amenities and location in the north of Wales.
Wrexham itself is set between the Welsh mountains and the Dee Valley. By car, Wrexham is around an hour away from the major cities of Liverpool, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent so offers a relatively easy commute to these large urban areas with the usual attractions to entertain visitors such as museums, shops and restaurants.
Our Wrexham team
- Implant Dentists: Mo Sandhar is our clinician in our Wrexham dental implant centre. He is a highly experienced member of our team and has been placing implants since 1999 with over 800 completed to date.
- Treatment Coordinator: Vicky, our treatment coordinator, has been working in dentistry since 1995 and has worked in various roles including dental implant nurse, treatment coordinator and practice manager in some of Manchester’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: 07706 217407
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Wrexham
- By car: Beckenham is located between the Welsh mountains and the lower Dee Valley. 26 minutes drive from Chester, 50 minutes from Liverpool and 60 minutes away from Stoke-on-Trent.
- By rail & bus: Our clinic is only 6 minutes drive from Wrexham station or a 20 minute walk.
- By air: The nearest airport to Wrexham are Chester (CEG), Liverpool (LPL) and Manchester (MAN).