Dental Implant Centre Wrexham
Looking for an implant dentist in Wrexham? Our dental implant clinic is one of the leading clinics in the area and offers dental implant treatment at highly competitive prices. Our Wrexham implant centre caters for patients from all across the region from Merseyside, Cheshire and Staffordshire to Lancashire, Shropshire, and Derbyshire.
Our clinic in Wrexham is well known as one of the leading implant centres in the area with highly experienced implant dentists who offer a full range of implant and supporting treatments.
Our wide service offering now includes teeth in a day procedures, or same day dental implants, for patients requiring tooth replacement in an emergency or on a tight deadline. Our clinicians, highly specialised and experienced in dental implant treatments, are uniquely equipped to provide professional and successfully same day implants and aftercare. Read more about teeth in day treatments to check your eligibility, or contact us to discuss your dental care needs. These include (but are not limited to) standard offerings such as routine check-ups and cosmetic teeth whitening services, to professional soft tissue and gum-related treatments.
At our Wrexham implant clinic, we regularly treat patients from towns and cities in the local area such as Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington, Chester, Wigan, Runcorn, Northwich, Crewe, Bolton, Manchester, Stockport, Preston, Blackpool, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Telford, Shrewsbury and many more.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
07719 911 130
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Wrexham?
Our dental implant clinic is superbly located close to Wrexham town centre with plenty of nearby amenities. The clinic is also well situated for local transport links such as the nearby Wrexham General and Wrexham Central train stations along with the A483 and its quick connection to Chester and central England.
Wrexham itself is closely situated to several large urban areas such as Merseyside with the cities of Chester, Liverpool along with Staffordshire and the city of Stoke-on-Trent.
Due to our reputation as the leading provider of dental implants in the UK, many of our patients travel to our Wrexham clinic from much further afield. Patients often stay overnight to enjoy the local area with its amenities and location in the north of Wales.
Wrexham itself is set between the Welsh mountains and the Dee Valley. By car, Wrexham is around an hour away from the major cities of Liverpool, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent so offers a relatively easy commute to these large urban areas with the usual attractions to entertain visitors such as museums, shops and restaurants.
Our Wrexham team
- Implant Dentists: Our implant dentists are George Nikolis and Manuel Carbajal (periodontist and implant dentist). They are both highly qualified and experienced.
- Administration team: Kaylee is our dental implant nurse. Our administration team is made of Caroline (our practice manager) and Sarah (our treatment coordinator).
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: Please follow the instructions on our out of hours answering machine for the practice.
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Wrexham
- By car: Wrexham is located between the Welsh mountains and the lower Dee Valley. 26 minutes drive from Chester, 50 minutes from Liverpool and 60 minutes away from Stoke-on-Trent.
- By rail & bus: Our clinic is only 6 minutes drive from Wrexham station or a 20 minute walk.
- By air: The nearest airport to Wrexham are Chester (CEG), Liverpool (LPL) and Manchester (MAN).