Dental Implant Centre Woking
Looking for an implant dentist in Woking? Our dental implant clinic in Woking serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the Woking area, the South West of England and beyond, including Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex and Kent.
Our Woking dental implant clinic is well known in the Woking area for our experienced implant dentists offering reasonable dental implant costs – without compromising on the quality of care.
We regularly treat patients from Woking, Guilford, Farnborough, Dorking, Leatherhead, Bracknell, Ascot, Kingston Upon Thames, Epsom, Crawley, Farnham and Camberley.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre at Oasis Woking
1 Westfield Road
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Woking?
Our Woking dental implant clinic is located in Surrey with easy access to Woking city centre. The A3, M4 and M25 also allow easy access to nearby towns such as Epsom, Guilford, Basingtoke, Reading, Crawley, Leatherhead and London.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation that we have built up over the last few years in Woking means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Woking clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit Woking area.
Woking has a bustling city centre, offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – museums, shopping, restaurants and cafes.
Our Woking team
- Implant Dentists: Robert Hayes is our clinician in our Woking dental implant centre. He is a Royal College Surgeons accredited implant training practitioner and a mentor with the Association of Dental Implantology.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: 07706 217407
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: Yes
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Woking
- By car: See map below.
- By rail & bus: The closest bus stop is located a few minutes walk from the clinic.
- By air: Nearest airport is Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW). 30 minutes’ drive.