Dental Implant Centre Stafford
Looking for an implant dentist in Stafford or Stoke-on-Trent? Our dental implant clinic in Stafford serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the Stafford area, the West of England and beyond, including Cheshire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire and Shropshire.
We regularly treat patients from Stafford, Lichfield, Telford, Wolverhampton, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent, Weston Super Mare, Shrewsbury, Burton upon Trent, Cannock, Rugeley and Sudbury.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
07719 911 130
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Stafford
14 Wolverhampton Road
Stafford, ST17 4BP
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Stafford?
Our Stafford dental implant clinic is located in Staffordshire with easy access to Stafford city centre. The M6 also allows easy access to nearby towns such as Stoke-on-Trent, Newport and Birmingham.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation that we have built up over the last few years in Stafford means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Stafford clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit Stafford area.
Stafford has a bustling city centre, offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – museums, shopping, restaurants and cafes.
Our Stafford team
- Implant Dentists: Neil Sampson is our clinicians in our Stafford dental implant centre. He has post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Nurse: Natasha Kelly, has exceptional experience in assisting with implant rehabilitation
- Practice Manager: Sarah Bryan is our practice manager
- Treatment Coordinator: Tracey Debney is our treatment coordinator, who has worked in dentistry throughout her working life.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: Please follow the instructions on our out of hours answering machine for the practice.
- Parking: Carpark nearby
- Disabled access: Yes. Ground floor surgery.
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Stafford
- By car: See map below.
- By rail & bus: The train station is located 800m from the clinic and is accessible from all locations in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas.
- By air: Nearest airport is Birmingham Airport (B26 3QJ). 45 minutes’ drive.