Single dental implant treatment at DentalCarePlus
Looking to replace a missing tooth with a single dental implant? Since DentalCarePlus are dedicated to dental implant treatments, our experienced implant dentist perform all types dental implant-related treatment, and this includes single tooth dental implants.
A dentist undergoes specialised training to carry out dental implant treatment. Success rates are usually very high if carried out by a trained and experienced implant dentist and if strict aftercare instructions are followed. At DentalCarePlus we have an audited 99.4% success rate – far higher than the national average.
DentalCarePlus dentists are highly experienced in all dental implant-based restorative treatment and perform hundreds of single dental implant treatments every month. For many of our patients, this is often an emergency procedure.
Reasons why you may need a dental implant
A dental implant – sometimes called tooth implants or teeth implants) placed next to or in-between natural teeth give a stable and a natural looking new ‘tooth’.
A single dental implant is a straightforward tooth replacement solution to a:
- a missing tooth
- a loose tooth
- a tooth with a poor prognosis (e.g., decayed)
- a broken tooth
- a cracked tooth
- a tooth with a failed root canal
- a ‘baby’ tooth / ‘milk’ tooth / ‘deciduous’ tooth
- a tooth damaged as a result of an injury – contact sports, rugby and hockey are common.
In some single tooth cases, patients contact us in an emergency – wanting to get a quick tooth replacement.
How long does a single tooth dental implant treatment take?
- Single tooth dental implant treatment durations differ patient to patient.
- In simple cases (where the CBCT scan shows good bone quality and quantity), there are 3 or 4 appointments over a 3-5 month period.
- See treatment plan process for further details
- If an extraction is needed, a 2-4 month healing period is usually required before the implant is placed. However, it may be possible to place the dental implant at the same time …
Same day tooth / immediately loaded implants
In some circumstances – when there is good bone quantity / quality – it is possible to extract a tooth and place an implant in the same appointment. This is called a same day or immediately loaded dental implant.
Single tooth dental implants – questions, costs / finance and referral services
- For any questions regarding single dental implant treatment, please do not hesitate to contact one of our treatment coordinators.
- DentalCarePlus are acutely aware that the cost of dental implant treatment is expensive for most people. Finance available 0% (1 Year) 4.9% APR (2 Years), 12.9% APR (3 or 4 Years)
- Are you a general dentist or Specialist who does not place dental implants? Click for more information about our referral services
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information