Dental Implant Centre Penzance
Looking for an implant dentist in Penzance? Our dental implant clinic in Penzance serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the West of Cornwall.
At our Penzance dental implant clinic, we offer our patients a variety of dental treatments including implant dentistry, oral surgery, dental CBCT scans and other oral treatment such as soft tissue grafting, teeth whitening and general dental hygiene.
Clients can also receive emergency tooth replacement among our broad service range, consisting of same day dental implants (also known commonly as ‘teeth in a day’ and ‘immediately loaded’ procedures). Expert DentalCarePlus clinicians, possessing years of training and implant-specific experience, are standing by to provide a professional end-to-end service, from booking your appointment, through surgery and aftercare. Check here if you are well suited for teeth in a day procedures, or get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
Penzance is well connected to surrounding towns and counties, so we regularly treat patients from Newlyn, Hayle, Mousehole, Marazion,St Buryan, Camborne, Sennen, St Ives, Zennor, Porthcurno, Redruth, Porthleven, Helston, Portreath, St Agnes, Perranporth, Mullion, Penryn, Newquay, and Falmouth.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Penzance
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Penzance?
Our Penzance dental implant clinic is located near the Penzance train station. The A30 allow easy access to nearby towns such as Alverton, Chyandour and Wherrytown.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation that we have built up over the last few years in Penzance means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Penzance clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit Penzance area.
Penzance has a bustling city centre, offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – museums and parks, shopping, restaurants, cafes and the Penzance Harbour.
Our Penzance team
- Implant Dentist: Dr Kanan Mathivanan who graduated in 2005 lives in Penzance with his wife and daughter. Currently, he is taking Msc in Implantology. His areas of special interest are Endodontics and anterior smile design. Recently, Dr Kanan has completed Post Graduate Diploma from Joint Faculty of Royal College of Surgeons.
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-7pm
- Opening hours: Friday 8am-6pm
- Opening hours: Saturday 9am-1:30pm
- Opening hours: Sunday Closed
- After hours contact number: Please follow the instructions on our out of hours answering machine for the practice.
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: Yes
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Penzance
- By car: See map below.
- By rail & bus: The closest bus stop is located five minute walk from the clinic. Our clinic is also accessible by train from Penzance train station.
- By air: Nearest airport is Heathrow Airport (BS48 3DY). 21 minutes’ drive.