Dental Implant Centre Midlands
Looking for an implant dentist near Worcester? Our Midlands Birmingham dental implant clinic caters for patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the Midlands and beyond, including Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Gloucestershire and Leicestershire. Our clinic is only 25 minutes’ drive from Worcester.
Our Midlands clinic is well known in the Birmingham area for our experienced implant dentists offering dental implants at affordable costs – for the full range of treatments – without compromising on the quality of care.
At our Birmingham Midlands dental implant clinic we regularly treat patients from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Bridgnorth, Hereford, Worcester, Leominster, Welshpool, Newtown, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Coventry, Nuneaton, Solihull, West Bromwich, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Telford, Stafford, Cannock, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Halesowen, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Sutton Coldfield.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
01299 822 272
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Midlands
Anchor Drive, Worcester Road
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Stourport, near Worcester?
Our Birmingham Midlands dental implant clinic is extremely well located – with easy routes to all the local towns and cities – Birmingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Bewdley, Stourbridge and Bromsgrove.
Due to our well-renowned reputation for experience and exceptional prices, many of our patients often travel to our clinic in Stourport-On-Severn from much further afield. Patients often take the opportunity to stay overnight in the local area and enjoy what the local area has on offer.
Stourport-On-Severn and neighbouring Kidderminster are both in the Wyre Forest district of North Worcestershire and Stourport itself is just downstream on the River Severn from Bewdley.
Stourport came into being at the Severn terminus of the Staffordshire and Worcester canal completed in 1768 and became one of the main distributing centres for goods to and from the rest of the West Midlands. Originally called Stourmouth and then Newport the name of Stourport was finally settled on in 1771.
Birmingham has a city centre full of the usual attractions – museums, after galleries, shops, cafes, bistros, restaurants. Similar attractions can be found closer in Worcester.
Our Midlands team
- Implant Dentists: Mathew Emmott is our clinician in our Midlands dental implant centre. He has a post graduate degree in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Practice Manager / Treatment Coordinator: Darren is our practice manager and treatment coordinator
- Clinical Manager / Nurse: Lydia is our clinical manager and nurse. Lydia has a wealth of experience in implant dentistry and clinical management.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: 07706 217407
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Midlands
- By car: See map below
- By rail & bus: Regular bus service to Stourport-On-Severn from Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Bewdley, Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove and Birmingham
- By air: The nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport, West Midlands B26 3QJ – only 45 minutes’ drive away.