Dental Implant Centre Worcestershire
Looking for an implant dentist near Worcester? Our Worcestershire dental implant clinic caters for patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the Midlands and beyond, including Worcestershire, Shropshire, Gloucestershire and Leicestershire. Our clinic is only 25 minutes’ drive from Worcester.
Our Worcestershire clinic is well known in the Birmingham area for our experienced implant dentists offering dental implants at affordable costs – for the full range of treatments – without compromising on the quality of care.
In an effort to support our customers with their long-term dental health and implant treatment success, we have also introduced general dentistry services to our Worcestershire clinic. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team about traditional dental care – from routine check-ups to root canal treatments, fillings, teeth whitening dental hygiene, dental CBCT scans, bone grafting and more.
At our Worcestershire dental implant clinic we regularly treat patients from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Bridgnorth, Worcester, Leominster, Welshpool, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, West Bromwich, Ludlow, Telford, Cannock, Halesowen, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Wolveshampton, Broom, Lapworth, Packwood, Dorridge, Claverdon, Much Wenlock, Wootton Wawen, Knowle, Preston Bagot, Temple Grafton, Culmington, Barston, Bearley, Bidford, Billesley, Shrewley, Aston Cantlow, Bickenhill, Binton, Rowington, Hampton in Arden and Stourbridge.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Worcestershire
Anchor Drive, Worcester Road
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Stourport, near Worcester?
Our Worcestershire dental implant clinic is extremely well located – with easy routes to all the local towns and cities – Birmingham, Leominster, Stratford-upon-Avon, West Bromwich, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Bidgnorth, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Evesham, Cannock, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
Due to our well-renowned reputation for experience and exceptional prices, many of our patients often travel to our clinic in Stourport-On-Severn from much further afield. Patients often take the opportunity to stay overnight in the local area and enjoy what the local area has on offer.
Stourport-On-Severn and neighbouring Kidderminster are both in the Wyre Forest district of North Worcestershire and Stourport itself is just downstream on the River Severn from Bewdley.
Stourport came into being at the Severn terminus of the Staffordshire and Worcester canal completed in 1768 and became one of the main distributing centres for goods to and from the rest of the West Midlands. Originally called Stourmouth and then Newport the name of Stourport was finally settled on in 1771.
Our visiting patients will enjoy a selection of activities and landmarks around Stourport-on-Severn including Little Old Farm Park, Stourport Basins Waterside, Hartlebury Common and Treasure Island. Our dental clinic in Stourport is also near Birmingham where patients will find museums, galleries, shops, cafes, bistros, and restaurants. Similar attractions and point of interest can be found in Worcester, Bromsgrove, Evesham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Bridgnorth and Kidderminster that are also nearby.
Our Worcestershire team
- Implant Dentists: Mathew Emmott is our clinician in our Worcestershire dental implant centre. He has a post graduate degree in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Periodontist: Bhavesh Nathwani is our periodontist.
- Practice Manager / Treatment Coordinator: Maria is our practice manager and treatment coordinator
- Clinical Manager / Nurse: Lydia is our clinical manager and nurse. Lydia has a wealth of experience in implant dentistry and clinical management.
- Dental Nurse: Sally Hughes is our dental nurse.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: Please follow the instructions on our out of hours answering machine for the practice.
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Worcestershire
- By car: See map below
- By rail & bus: Regular bus service to Stourport-On-Severn from Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Bewdley, Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove and Birmingham. Direct trains from Kidderminster, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Solihull and Stourbridge to our dental implant clinic in Stourport-on-Severn.
- By air: The nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport, West Midlands B26 3QJ – only 45 minutes’ drive away.