Dental Implant Centre Manchester
Looking for an implant dentist in Manchester? Our dental implant clinic serves patients requiring dental implants and periodontal treatment at very competitive prices from all over the Manchester area and beyond.
Our Manchester dental implant clinic is well known in the Manchester area for our Oral Surgeon, Stephen Garner offering very affordable dental implant costs – without compromising on the quality of care.
We now offer teeth in a day implant procedures as standard, also known by ‘immediately loaded’ and ‘same day dental implants’, especially for clients requiring urgent teeth replacement. Our clinical teams have the training, and proven record of success, to provide effective same day implant and aftercare solutions. Check your eligibility and learn more about same day dental implants to see if you can benefit, or feel free to contact us with any queries.
To help support the ongoing dental care of our customers and ensure implant treatment success, we have also introduced general dentistry to this clinic’s services, providing everything from routine check-ups to cosmetic dental surgery and root canal treatments.
In our Manchester dental implant clinic regularly treat patients from Stockport, Wilmslow, Cheshire, Derby, Hyde, Sale, Warrington, Bury, Bolton, Macclesfield, Crew, Widnes, Liverpool, Wigan, Congleton, Knutsford, Northwich, Sheffield, Barnsley and Huddersfield. And including local counties such as Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Durham, Northumberland, Cumbria, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire and Leicestershire.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
0161 437 9622
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Manchester
268 Finney Lane
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Manchester?
Our Manchester dental implant clinic is located to the south of the city with easy access to Manchester city centre.
Due to our experienced and highly regarded reputation and with proximity to major rail stations such as Manchester Piccadilly and Crewe – many of our patients travel to our Manchester clinic from far afield. Since Manchester Airports is just 2 miles away, we also have many overseas patients from countries such as France, Brussels, Germany and especially Ireland.
Manchester has a great city centre offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – shopping, museums, cafes and restaurants. The clinic itself is close to several towns such as Stockport, Sale and Wimslow which are all nearby.
If not dental implants, why not visit our Manchester denture clinic?
Should dental implants not be for you (perhaps due to insufficient bone volume, budget or medical history), why not visit our Manchester denture clinic, located at the same convenient address.
You are in good hands with Peter and Lee – our friendly laboratory technicians – professional and extremely experienced, they are passionate about designing and making high quality dentures that are functional, comfortable and look great.
Our Manchester team
- Implant dentists: Stephen Garner is the lead clinician in our Manchester centre. Stephen is a Registered Specialist in Oral Surgery and has extensive experience in implant dentistry, oral surgery and restorative dentistry. Ioannis (Yannis) Kakisis is our other qualified dental implant dentist.
- Restorative dentist: George Papadopoulos is our restorative dentist. Gorge is a Specialist in Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics.
- Periodontist: Federico Moreno Sancho is our Periodontist
- Nurse: Rachel, our nurse, has been a dental implant nurse for many years and has exceptional experience in assisting with implant rehabilitation.
- Clinical Manager: Lydia is our clinical manager, who has worked in dentistry throughout her working life.
- Practice Manager: Vicky, our practice manager, has been working in dentistry since 1995 and has worked in various roles including dental implant nurse, treatment coordinator and practice manager in some of Manchester’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: 07706 217407
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: No
Our treatments (see also menu above)
- Implant dentistry
- Bone grafting and Oral surgery
- Soft tissue grafting and gum-related treatments
- Dental CBCT scans
- Dental implant remedial treatment (for patients with failing implants)
- Periodontist (for patients with gum disease)
- Prosthodontist (for patients requiring high-quality crown and bridge work)
- Dental hygiene
- Teeth in a Day
- Teeth whitening
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Manchester
- By car: Located two miles from junction 3 of the M60 and Wilmslow, 2 miles from the M56, 12 miles from the M6 and 18 miles from the M62.
- By rail & bus: Located across the road from Heald Green railway station, with direct trains from Manchester Piccadilly and Crewe in the south. There is also a regular bus service from Manchester and surrounding towns.
- By air: Located 2 miles from Manchester Airport. Direct flights from Ireland with Aer Lingus from Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Waterford, and from Knock with Flybe. Flybe also offers flights from many other UK cities including: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Norwich, Belfast and Derry, as well as from The Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey. Mainland Europe flights from Paris, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Milan. Flights cost from £65 return. Since appointment dates and times are known in advance some excellent deals are available.