Dental Implant Centre London, Harley Street area
Looking for an implant dentist in London, Harley Street? Our dental implant clinic in the Harley Street medical district, Marylebone serves patients requiring dental implants and periodontal (gum) treatment at very competitive prices from London, the Home Counties, the South East, Europe and beyond.
We regularly treat patients from all over London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey, East Sussex, Essex, Kent, West Sussex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Gloucestershire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Suffolk.
We are located in the Harley Street medical district in Marylebone, London.
- 5 minutes’ walk from Regents Park (Bakerloo Line)
- 10 minutes’ walk from Baker Street (Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines)
- 12 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus (Central, Bakerloo and Victoria Lines)
- 10 minutes’ walk from Bond Street (Central, Jubilee Lines)
- 12 minutes’ walk from Great Portland Street (Circle Line, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- 12 minutes’ walk from Marylebone (National Rail, Bakerloo Lines).
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre London
Bupa Dental Centre
25 Manchester Square
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in the Harley Street medical district, London?
Our London dental implant clinic is based in the heart of the world-renowned Harley Street medical district in Marylebone, London. Being in London’s Harley Street medical district means that we surrounded by hundreds of medical organizations, hospitals, doctors and fellow dentists and dental specialists.
Due to our experienced and highly regarded reputation and with London Harley Street’s proximity to all the major rail stations – including Marylebone, Paddington, Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston – many of our patients travel to our London clinic from far afield.
Since Heathrow and Gatwick airports are close by to Harley Street, we also have many overseas patients from countries such as France, Spain, Germany, Japan, USA, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.
Local attractions close to Harley Street include the numerous shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and the West End of London. London’s beautiful Regents Park is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
Our London (Harley Street area) team
- Implant Dentists: Carlos Ribo, Marco Benigni and Cristian Proveda are our clinicians in our London dental implant centre. All have post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry. Marco Benigni is also an Oral Surgeon.
- Periodontist: Federico Moreno Sancho is our Periodontist
- Nurses: Shelley and Mariana, our nurses, have outstanding experience in assisting with all stages of dental implant treatments
- Referrals and Compliance Manager: Rebecca is our referrals manager. Rebecca has working in dentistry since 2002, and has worked as a dental receptionist, dental nurse, practice manager, governance manager and operations manager in many of London’s leading practices.
- Reception Manager: Gemma, our reception manager, has working in dentistry since 2002, and has worked as a dental nurse and reception manager in some of London’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- After hours contact number: TBA
- Parking: Off street parking. To avoid the congestion charge, park in Park Crescent or York Terrace (5 minutes’ walk)
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to the DentalCarePlus London (Harley Street area) Clinic
- By car: See map below
- By rail & bus: 10 minutes’ walk from the following tube stations:
- Regents Park (Bakerloo Line)
- Baker Street (Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines)
- Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City lines)
- Marylebone (National Rail, Bakerloo line)
- Bond Street (Central, Jubilee lines)
- Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria, Bakerloo lines)
- By air: Nearest airports are Heathrow, London City, Gatwick and Stansted. All airports have easy rail and bus connections to central London.