The DentalCarePlus Holt dental implant team
Looking for a dental implant dentist in Holt, Norfolk? Our dental implant clinic – located in Norfolk, Holt – has a team serving patients needing dental implants from all over the Holt and Norfolk area.
Our implant dentist, Morne Gerber, is personable and highly experienced, and has the support of experienced clinical and administrative teams.
Despite our experienced implant dentists and quality of care values, our Holt clinic is renowned for offering the right balance between a high quality service and affordable dental implant costs.
Dental implant and 3D dental CBCT scan referrals invited
DentalCarePlus has built up a highly regarded reputation in the local Holt and Norfolk area and we invite referring dentists and other dental Specialists who do not place implants to contact us about our dental implant referral services.
We also welcome 3D dental CBCT scan referrals from other dental implant dentists and Specialists since we have our own in-house 3D cone beam CT scanner.
Morne (Gerry) Gerber, Implant Dentist (Dentist that places and/or restores dental implants)
BCHD | MSc Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry (Manchester Uni 2015) | Post Grad Cert Implant Dentistry (Newcastle Uni 2010) | Dip.Imp.Dent.RCS (Eng. 2016)
Gerry emigrated to the UK in 2000 having graduated in dentistry in 1999 in his home country of South Africa. In 2003 he opened his own practice in Lincolnshire dedicated to aesthetic dentistry and dental implant rehabilitation for ten years before relocating to Holt in 2013.
Gerry has always been at the forefront of extending his vast knowledge of dentistry and implantology completing the following post graduate courses/diplomas.
- 2003. Gerry completed a year-long course in implant dentistry in New York mentored by Dr Larry Rosenthal studying aesthetic dentistry using minimally invasive techniques leading to lasting results.
- 2004. He completed his foundation degree in implantology at Newcastle University.
- 2010. At Newcastle University Gerry gained a post graduate certificate in implant dentistry.
- 2015. Gerry completed an MSc in aesthetic and restorative dentistry at Manchester University.
- 2016. Gerry completed his advanced diploma in implant dentistry and the acclaimed London Royal College of Surgeons.