How can we change less than other clinics?
How much are dental implants?
The cost of a dental implant treatment largely depends on the volume of dental implants a dentist places. Since our dental implant dentists place such a large volume of dental implants means that we get preferential rates from our suppliers that we then pass onto our patients.
Also, due to their experience and mileage and specialist equipment they use, they are able to perform surgical treatments very efficiently i.e., shorter appointments, with a low number of appointments in a treatment plan and less complications – all without compromising on the quality of care.
Moreover, we have very experienced administrative teams to assist our clinical teams, allowing them to concentrate on what they are good at – placing dental implants.
It is a common misconception that the cost of a treatment is determined by the cost of the dental implant, when it is only one factor. And it follows that the greater volume of implants a dentist places, the less significant the implant cost is in pricing a treatment.
Other noteworthy costs include the implant dentist, laboratory technician and professional administration fees – since DentalCarePlus choose to employ the most experienced clinical and administrative resources possible, these costs are particularly significant for us.
There are also costs associated with sundries, technology and aftercare medication.
If we charge less, are we using high quality materials?
DentalCarePlus clinicians only use high quality materials. To reiterate, the cost of a dental implant is only one of many factors in determining the cost of a treatment.
We also have a denture lab, a full prosthetics lab and a state-of-the-art implant crown and bridge lab, with experienced technicians to produce high quality dentures, crowns and bridges for our dental implant treatments.
How do DentalCarePlus charge much less?
Since we are dedicated to dental implants, we are able to reduce our costs without compromising on the quality of care, due to factors such as:
- Economy of scale with dental implant components and bio-materials – since we place – and therefore purchase – such a large volume of dental implants and bio-materials, so we get preferential rates from our suppliers
- Economy of scale with laboratory fees – since we restore a such large number of dental implants, we use laboratories who are experienced in dental implant restorations, so we get preferential rates from our laboratories
- Low margins – dental implant treatment is an essential treatment option. We believe that it should be available at a price the wider public can afford, so we choose not to make high margins.
- Increased efficiency – with experienced clinical resources – clinicians, laboratory technicians – meaning more patient conversions to treatment, more efficient treatment plans, less appointments with shorter appointment durations
- Increased efficiency – with experienced administrative staff and efficient business processes, meaning less ‘down time’
- Increased efficiency – using the latest technology allows accurate treatment planning with less appointments and complications.
Are there any hidden charges or additional extra charges?
Following a clinical assessment, a treatment coordinator provides our patients with a full breakdown of the treatment costs, which is then placed into a formal treatment plan.
Because a CBCT scan is taken in the clinical assessment, in the great majority of cases, we are able to provide a definitive cost following the clinical assessment.
Why does DentalCarePlus attract such experienced clinicians?
Because all our clinicians have the same commitment to make dental implants more affordable without compromising on the quality of care, and therefore available to many more people.
Since implant treatment is not generally available on the NHS we believe that our private clinics are fulfilling a crucial role in UK dentistry.
What is the secret to the DentalCarePlus group?
A unique combination of professional business management and experienced dental professionals, all dedicated to patient care and working as a team in a friendly environment.
Our patients realise that we have a different approach from the moment they walk in through the door of one of our clinics. Perhaps this is the way forward for UK dentistry.
For any dental implant advice or questions relating to costs and referral services …
- For any questions relating to dental implants cost / experience at DentalCarePlus – from potential patients or dentists – just contact us!
- For any dental implants cost questions – contact us to speak to one of our treatment coordinators
- For dentists looking to refer patients to an experienced implant dentist in a well-managed yet professional clinic – providing dental implants at affordable prices, contact us to speak to one of our Referral Managers.
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information