Experience, Expertise and Understanding
Most dentists place less than 5 dental implants per month, equating to less than 1,000 implants during their entire career. By contrast, each of our experienced clinicians place more than 1,000 implants each year, as well as the full range of oral surgery / bone grafting procedures.
Our clinicians place a high number since they have chosen to dedicate themselves full time to implant dentistry and oral surgery. By contrast, other dentists prefer to split their time with other dentistry disciplines.
- Besides their impressive academic backgrounds, our implant dentists have been involved with clinical practice in the UK and abroad.
- This experience has allowed us to garner excellent relationships with our patients and our referring dentists – understanding their needs, concerns and expectations.
- The very high number of procedures that our clinicians have performed is important since it has allowed them all to develop their clinical technique, delivering a predicable optimal result with little discomfort for the patient.
- Furthermore, they better understand the specifics of each patients’ needs, concerns and budget against what is clinically possible.
Dedicated to Implant Dentistry
- DentalCarePlus Implant Centres is dedicated to dentistry.
- This is what our implant dentists have been dedicating many years of our lives to; academic activity, post graduate courses with regular updates, as well as teaching, tutoring and lecturing.
- This experience allows us to employ the latest proven techniques which lead to outstanding and predictable results.
Long-term commitment to our patients
DentalCarePlus are dedicated to the long term success of our patients implant treatment; the follow up and maintenance of a dental implant restoration is critical.
Integral to our implant dentist’s guarantee is our commitment to patients, providing an annual check-up to assess implant stability, bone and soft tissue condition, as well as the condition of the prosthetic components.
The ongoing maintenance of dental implants should include a six monthly visit to a dental hygiene therapist with experience in dental implants.
DentalCarePlus – questions/advice, costs/finance and referral services
- For any questions about DentalCarePlus – from patients or dentists – please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- For any dental implant cost questions – ask to speak to one of our friendly patient coordinators
- If you are a dentist who does not place implants (or perhaps does simple cases only) and are looking for an dentist experienced in the full range of dental implant treatments – including remedial treatments, see Referrals
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information