Do you have missing or failing teeth in a row?
Dental implant bridges at DentalCarePlus
Since DentalCarePlus are dedicated to dental implant treatments, all of our experienced implant dentists frequently perform dental implant bridge treatments.
A dentist needs intensive training to carry out dental implant treatment. Success rates are very high if carried out by a trained and experienced implant dentist and if strict aftercare instructions are followed.
Our implant dentists are highly experienced in all dental implant-based restorative treatment and perform hundreds of implant bridge treatments every month.
A dental implant bridge, replacing several teeth in a row is a great stable alternative to a denture or conventional bridge.
Dental implant treatment is a possible solution to restore teeth missing or failing in a row, whether there are teeth missing or loose teeth in a row, decayed teeth / teeth with a bad prognosis, broken or cracked teeth or root treatments which have failed.
Hong long does a dental implant bridge treatment take?
- Dental implant bridge treatment durations vary on a case by case basis.
- In simple cases (with the dental 3D CBCT scan showing good bone quantity), there are 4 or 5 appointments over a 4-5 month period.
- In more complex cases, where bone grafting is required, a 6-8 month period is required.
- In some cases (when there is good bone quantity / quality), it may be possible to extract a teeth and place the implants in the same appointment – this is called an immediate loaded bridge. Otherwise, a 6 week to 4 month healing period is needed before the implants are placed.
- See treatment plan process for further details.
Dental implant bridges – FAQs, costs / finance and referral services
For any questions regarding dental implant bridge treatments, please do not hesitate to contact one of our treatment coordinators.
- Since DentalCarePlus are renowned for very competitive prices, we are very aware that the cost of a this treatment can be very expensive for many people
- We offer several very competitive finance options to help our patients more easily pay for their treatment.
- Finance available 0% (1 Year), 4.9% APR (2 Years), 12.9% APR (3 or 4 Years)
- Are you a referring dentist who have patients that need this type of treatment?
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information