Why choose DentalCarePlus for dental implant remedial treatment?
Remedial treatment specialists
As we are the only group of clinics in the UK dedicated purely to implant dentistry, we are acutely aware of the complications resulting from dental implants, including peri-implantitis, the disease in which bacterial infection causes the loss of the bone supporting the implant.
DentalCarePlus are renowned for their very competitive prices, so patients can be assured that their treatments will be at exceptional value for money – especially considering our highly experienced team.
Our clinicians place an average of 50 implants a month. They all have post graduate qualifications including Master’s degrees or advanced implant dentistry diplomas, or they are on the GDC Specialist Register. They have an audited dental implant integration success rate of 99.4%.
Dental implant remedial treatments
A clinician’s experience in managing complications is critical. Our clinicians are well-equipped to deal with any rare post-placement issues that may arise, including:
- Biological implant failure, including bone graft / augmentation failure
- Mechanical implant failure
- Peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis
Remedial dental implant treatment – for patients who have been abroad
Most of our remedial dental implant treatments are on patients who have risked dental implant treatment abroad.
The experienced clinicians at DentalCarePlus see dozens of patients every year who have had dental implant treatment abroad that has subsequently failed.
Without exception, they all wished that they had never taken the risk of being treated in a foreign country, with no recourse to claim for the poor treatment provided.
Many of these patients went to Eastern European countries, including Hungary and Poland for dental implant treatment. We have also seen patients who went to Asia, Egypt and Turkey.
- Any patient who has returned from abroad with any dental implant-related problem is invited to contact us for a remedial assessment
- Any dentist who has seen a patient with serious issues following dental implant treatment abroad is invited to refer their patient for a remedial dental implant assessment.
DentalCarePlus remedial services – questions / advice, costs and referral services
- For any questions about the dental implant remedial services at DentalCarePlus – from patients or dentists – please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- For any dental implant failure questions, including costs – ask to speak to one of our friendly patient coordinators
- If you are a dentist who has patients with dental implant failures and are looking for a dentist experienced in the rehabilitation of failed dental implants, contact us.
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information