Choose clinic to contact us by phone
Dental implant advice, consultations & assessments at DentalCarePlus
Since DentalCarePlus are the only group of clinics in the UK dedicated only to dental implants, we have a team of experienced, friendly and informative treatment coordinators at hand to answer any questions you may have.
Ask about our experienced dental implant dentists, dental implants, dental implant treatments, dental implant remedial treatments, full arch dental implant treatments, teeth in a day and All on 4, periodontal treatments, bone grafting treatments, our competitive costs …
Dental implant advice
Discuss your requirements with a treatment coordinator, who will offer valuable dental implant advice, treatments and give you an estimate of dental implant costs for possible procedures specific to your case.
This can be carried over the phone or by visiting a clinic in person and meeting a treatment coordinator. We will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
Dental implant email estimate
Our online dental implant cost estimate form will take you 2 minutes to complete, but could save you a fortune.
In order for our treatment coordinators to provide you with an accurate cost as possible, please complete the form as accurately as possible.
We aim to respond within 1 hour during normal business hours.
Dental implant like-for-like cost
If you have had a dental implant consultation and you would like a second opinion, by sending us a copy of the treatment plan we will provide a ‘like for like’ cost comparison.
We match any dental implant treatment cost from a UK-owned clinic on a ‘like for like’ basis, should our dentist find the recommended treatment clinically appropriate.
Dental implant clinical assessment with 3D CBCT scan
A thorough clinical assessment with one of our friendly dental implant dentists is needed to assess a patients’ oral health. If the patient is a good candidate for implants, a 3D dental cone beam CT (CBCT) scan and any other appropriate X-rays are taken.
A 3D dental CBCT scan is a critical requirement in dental implant treatment planning, since it evaluates the volume and condition of your bone, thus enabling the clinician to provide an accurate treatment plan and cost, rather than an estimate.
You will then meet with a treatment coordinator, who will answer any further questions you may have and provide you with the costs of your treatment plan options. A detailed formal treatment plan will follow.
The cost of a clinical assessment £125.
*Fee includes: comprehensive oral & gum examination, x-rays and 3D dental Cone Beam CT (CBCT) scan – taken in-house, detailed treatment plan with multiple treatment options with definitive costs. Also includes all subsequent x-rays and 3D dental CBCT scans throughout the entire treatment plan.
With similarly qualified clinicians, a 3D dental CBCT scan alone can cost up to £300, so our £125 fee is very reasonable.
Note: We have a 3D dental CBCT scanner at all locations, so you don’t need to be referred out for this.
FREE dental implant consultation*
Meet a dental implant dentist and the administration team, see the practice and our modern facilities, ask questions about your dentist’s qualifications and possible dental implant treatment options and receive an estimate.
Following your consultation with the dentist, you will have the opportunity to discuss dental implant costs with a treatment coordinator.
It will help you decide whether to proceed to the next stage, the dental implant clinical assessment with 3D dental CBCT scan.
- For any questions – from prospective patients or referring dentists – please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- For any dental implant cost questions – call to speak to a treatment coordinators
- If you are a dentist who does not place implants and are looking for a dentist experienced in the full range of dental implant treatments – including complex and full arch cases and remedial treatments, contact us!
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information
*Terms and conditions:
1. Consultations over the telephone or a video application are free of professional charges. A consultation in-practice is free of professional charges, but a COVID-19 safety tariff will apply. 2. Consultations are to discuss options and suitability for treatment. Subsequent clinical examinations and diagnostic tests required, and any associated costs will be discussed prior to treatment commencing. 3. Consultations subject to availability.