Dental Implant Centre Cornwall
Looking for an implant dentist in Cornwall? Our dental implant clinic is located in Kelly Bray, Callington and serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over Cornwall and Devon.
We regularly treat patients from Launceston, Liskeard, Saltash, Tavistock, Looe, St. Austell, Truro, Penzance, Bude, Newquay, Camborne, Redruth, Hayle, Helston and Bodmin.
We have been treating implant patients at our Cornwall dental implant clinic since 2006, and we were the first dental clinic in the UK to bring the cost of a dental implant to under £1,000 … where we lead, others follow.
Our Cornwall clinic is well known for our implant dentists offering expertise and affordable dental implant costs – without compromising on the quality of care.
For patients requiring tooth replacement urgently, we now include teeth in a day or same dental implants among our service offerings. Our highly qualified, practised clinical teams are uniquely specialised in dental implant treatments, possessing the skills needed to ensure a professional and successful service from start to finish, including aftercare. If you’re unsure if same day implants are for you, learn more here or get in touch to discuss your dental care requirements.
We have also introduced general dentistry services to this clinic, supporting our customers in achieving long-term implant treatment success and general dental health. If you’re looking for reliable Cornwall dentists, enquire for more about our services – from routine check-ups, to canal treatments, fillings and more.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Cornwall
Block A, Florence Road Business Park
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Cornwall?
We have been treating patients at our dental implant clinic in Cornwall since 2006, and in this time have built a highly regarded reputation.
Due to our experienced implant dentists, many of our patients travel to us from all over the country, and use their dental implant treatment as an excuse to stay in the area to visit Cornwall’s famous attractions such as its world heritage sites, beaches, museums, historic houses and castles, the Eden Project, St Michael’s Mount and St Ives to mention a few.
Our Cornwall team
- Implant Dentists: Nick Coley and Alex Paulsson are our clinicians in our Cornwall dental implant centre. Both have post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Nurses: Amy and Melissa, our nurses, have exceptional experience in assisting with implant rehabilitation
- Practice Manager: Darren is our practice manager
- Clinical Manager: Lydia is our clinical manager, who has worked in dentistry in a number of roles, including a dental implant nurse for many years
- Reception Manager: Ali and Carolyn, our reception managers, have been working in dentistry since 2005, and have both worked in customer facing roles all their working lives.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: Please follow the instructions on our out of hours answering machine for the practice.
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: Yes
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Cornwall
- By car: See map below
- By rail & bus: Regular bus service to Kelly Bray from Liskeard, Launceston, Saltash, Plymouth and Tavistock with the clinic just a short walk from the Bus Stop
- By air: nearest airports are: Exeter International
Airport (EX5 2BD) and Newquay Cornwall Airport (TR8 4RQ). Both airports are approximately one hour from the clinic.