Dental Implant Centre Bristol
Looking for an implant dentist in Bristol? Our dental implant clinic in Bristol serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the Bristol area, the West of England and beyond, including Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire and Wales.
We regularly treat patients from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Corsham, Cardiff, Newport, Weston Super Mare, Stroud, Bridgwater, Taunton, Trowbridge and Gloucester, Cirencester and Swindon.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
0117 366 0908
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Bristol
Ground Floor, Wynchgate House
Woodlands, Off Woodlands Lane
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Bristol?
Our Bristol dental implant clinic is located in Almondsbury with easy access to Bristol city centre. The M4 and M5 also allow easy access to nearby towns such as Gloucester, Newport, Cardiff and Bath.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation that we have built up over the last few years in Bristol means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Bristol clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit Bristol area.
Bristol has a bustling city centre, offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – museums, shopping, restaurants and cafes.
Our Bristol team
- Implant Dentists: Mathew Emmott and Yannis Kakisis are our clinicians in our Bristol dental implant centre. Both have post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Nurse: Yvonne, our nurse, has exceptional experience in assisting with implant rehabilitation
- Practice Manager: Darren is our practice manager
- Referrals Manager: Amy is our referrals manager
- Clinical Manager: Lydia is our clinical manager, who has worked in dentistry throughout her working life.
- Reception Manager: Shelley, our reception manager, has a decade of experience in dentistry worked as an implant nurse and treatment coordinator in some of Bristol’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: 07706 217407
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: Yes
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Bristol
- By car: See map below. Note: Some SatNav systems send patients who travel in a westerly direction along the M4 onto the M32. If you are travelling from Swindon or Bath for example, continue on the M4 then onto the M5 South and take Junction 16. Thereafter the SatNav directions are fine.
- By rail & bus: The closest bus stop is located 300m from the clinic and is accessible from all locations in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding areas.
- By air: Nearest airport is Bristol Airport (BS48 3DY). 39 minutes’ drive.