Dental Implant Centre Bristol
Looking for an implant dentist in Bristol? Our dental implant clinic in Bristol serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the Bristol area, the West of England and beyond, including Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire and Wales.
Our Bristol dental implant clinic is well known in the Bristol area for our experienced implant dentists offering reasonable dental implant costs – without compromising on the quality of care.
At our Bristol dental implant clinic, we offer our patients a variety of dental treatments including implant dentistry, oral surgery, dental CBCT scans and other oral treatment such as soft tissue grafting, teeth whitening and general dental hygiene.
Clients can also receive emergency tooth replacement among our broad service range, consisting of same day dental implants (also known commonly as ‘teeth in a day’ and ‘immediately loaded’ procedures). Expert DentalCarePlus clinicians, possessing years of training and implant-specific experience, are standing by to provide a professional end-to-end service, from booking your appointment, through surgery and aftercare. Check here if you are well suited for teeth in a day procedures, or get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
Bristol is well connected to surrounding towns and counties, so we regularly treat patients from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Chard, Corsham, Cardiff, Newport, Weston Super Mare, Stroud, Bridgwater, Taunton, Trowbridge and Gloucester, Cirencester, Wells, Tetbury, Cheddar, Shepton Mallet, Wotton, Shepton Maller, Burnham-on-Sea, Durlsey, Painswick, Nailsworth and Swindon.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
0117 366 0908
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Bristol
Ground Floor, Wynchgate House
Woodlands, Off Woodlands Lane
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Bristol?
Our Bristol dental implant clinic is located in Almondsbury with easy access to Bristol city centre. The M4 and M5 also allow easy access to nearby towns such as Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Taunton, Newport, Cardiff and Bath.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation that we have built up over the last few years in Bristol means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Bristol clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit Bristol area.
Bristol has a bustling city centre, offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – museums and castles (Bristol City and Museum Art Gallery, M Shed, Red Lodge Museum…), shopping, restaurants and cafes.
Our Bristol team
- Implant Dentists: Mathew Emmott and Yannis Kakisis are our clinicians in our Bristol dental implant centre. Both have post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Nurse: Yvonne, our nurse, has exceptional experience in assisting with implant rehabilitation
- Practice Manager: Darren is our practice manager
- Referrals Manager: Amy is our referrals manager
- Clinical Manager: Lydia is our clinical manager, who has worked in dentistry throughout her working life.
- Reception Manager: Shelley, our reception manager, has a decade of experience in dentistry worked as an implant nurse and treatment coordinator in some of Bristol’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- After hours contact number: Please follow the instructions on our out of hours answering machine for the practice.
- Parking: Yes
- Disabled access: Yes
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Bristol
- By car: See map below. Note: Some SatNav systems send patients who travel in a westerly direction along the M4 onto the M32. If you are travelling from Swindon or Bath for example, continue on the M4 then onto the M5 South and take Junction 16. Thereafter the SatNav directions are fine.
- By rail & bus: The closest bus stop is located 300m from the clinic and is accessible from all locations in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding areas. Our dental implant clinic is also directly accessible by train from Cheltenham, Swindon, Taunton, Newport, Cardiff and Bath.
- By air: Nearest airport is Bristol Airport (BS48 3DY). 39 minutes’ drive.