Dental Implant Centre Brighton
Looking for an implant dentist in Brighton and Hove? Our dental implant clinic in Brighton serves patients requiring dental implants at very competitive prices from all over the East Sussex region.
At our Brighton dental implant clinic, we offer our patients a variety of dental treatments including implant dentistry, oral surgery, dental CBCT scans and other oral treatment such as soft tissue grafting, teeth whitening and general dental hygiene.
Clients can also receive emergency tooth replacement among our broad service range, consisting of same day dental implants (also known commonly as ‘teeth in a day’ and ‘immediately loaded’ procedures). Expert DentalCarePlus clinicians, possessing years of training and implant-specific experience, are standing by to provide a professional end-to-end service, from booking your appointment, through surgery and aftercare. Check here if you are well suited for teeth in a day procedures, or get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
Brighton is well connected to surrounding towns and counties, so we regularly treat patients from Hove, Eastbourne, Hastings, Bexhill, Rottingdean, Lewes and Rye, as well as major towns in Kent and Surrey.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Brighton
288 Ditchling Road
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Brighton?
Our Brighton dental implant clinic is located near several Brighton train stations. The M25 and M20 allow easy access to nearby towns such as Newhaven, Ashford, Eastbourne and Hastings.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation we have built means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Brighton clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit the Brighton and Hove area.
Brighton has a bustling seaside city centre, offering a range of attractions for our visiting patients – museums and parks, shopping, dining and (of course) the famous Brighton Pier.
Our Brighton team
- Implant Dentist: Dr Tomas Cuenca-Jimenez is our clinician at our Brighton dental implant centre. In addition to our Brighton practice, Tomas also works at Eastbourne District General Hospital NHS Trust. His post there is as an Oral Surgery & Maxillofacial Speciality Doctor. Tomas has a special interest in minor oral surgery and implant dentistry.
- Lead Nurse: Katie Blackman is our lead nurse on-site.
- Practice Manager: Our practice manager is Louise Harrison.
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-7pm
- Opening hours: Friday 8am-6pm
- Opening hours: Saturday 9am-1:30pm
- Opening hours: Sunday Closed
- After hours contact number: 07706 217407
- Parking: On street Pay & Display Parking
- Disabled access: No
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Brighton
- By car: See map below.
- By rail & bus: There are several bus stops and train stations within convenient driving distance from the clinic, easily accessible in under thirty minutes by foot.
- By air: Nearest airport is Brighton City Airport (BN43). Roughly 20 minutes’ drive.