All teeth missing or failing? Don’t want dentures?
Teeth in a day and All-on-4 dental implants at DentalCarePlus
For those who want to have dental implant treatment completed quickly, or who do not want to wear temporary dentures. Arrive with missing or failing teeth and leave with a new smile.
A dentist needs specialised training to carry out same day dental implant treatment – also known as ‘All-on-4- dental implants, ‘Teeth in a Day, ‘All-on-6’, ‘Same Day Smile’ and ‘Teeth’.
Success rates are very high if carried out by a trained and experienced implant dentist and if strict aftercare protocols are followed. Since DentalCarePlus are dedicated to dental implant treatments, all of our implant dentists are highliy experienced in full jaw procedures, which is why we offer Teeth in a Day or All-on-4 dental implant treatments as standard. We partner with highly experienced dental lab technicians to fabricate our implant supported bridges as an essential part of this procedure.
“I am delighted with the outcome of my treatment and I would strongly recommend anyone thinking of dental implants to seriously consider using this highly talented team of people.” – David Townsley
All-on-4 dental implants are best suited to patients who have either failing teeth or no teeth, especially those who are currently wearing dentures as a solution.
How do same day dental implants work?
- The All-on-4 dental implants procedure replaces a whole arch or both arches of missing/failing teeth.
- A fixed bridge is attached to dental implants – all in one visit.
- On the day of surgery, any remaining teeth are extracted, and 4-6 implants are placed.
- Usually, six implants are placed in the upper arch, with four in the lower arch.
- Some bone augmentation may also be carried out as part of the procedure.
- Our lab technicians adapt a custom-made temporary bridge, attached by the clinician to the supporting implants.
Read our same day dental implants FAQ page to find out more about it.
What are the benefits of Teeth in a day /or All on 4 dental implants?
At DentalCarePlus we appreciate that people have busy lives. All-on-4 or Teeth in a Day dental implants minimise the number of appointments needed – especially in contrast to the traditional ‘full arch’ treatment process.
A major benefit of a ‘Teeth in a Day’ fixed temporary bridge – as opposed to a temporary denture – means that patients have fixed teeth throughout the entire treatment process.
Those who have endured badly-fitting dentures of wobbly or loose teeth for years can look forward to being provided with a natural-looking, secure, sturdy and comfortable bridge attached to their new dental implants.
Teeth in a Day and All-on-4 dental implants have made an enormous positive difference for all our previous patients, with the successful procedure in some cases providing a new lease on life.
Are ‘All-on-4’ same day dental implants for me?
Do you want to move away from, or avoid wearing dentures?
Perhaps you currently:
- Suffer from low self-esteem due to badly-fitting, loose or wobbly dentures – especially when talking or eating
- Have a failing bridge from a previous procedure
- Currently have failing / wobbly / loose teeth (perhaps due to gum disease), and don’t like the thought of wearing dentures
- Experience trouble with failing or loose teeth (possibly due to gum disease)
‘Teeth in a Day’ dental implants offer a reliable alternative to dentures, with a lot of great benefits.
‘Teeth in a day’ implants are also for patients who:
- Want fixed teeth throughout their dental implant treatment process
- Are currently limited to eating soft foods, but want to experience a wider selection of food again
- Want to reduce the need (extensive) bone augmentation, if advised it is necessary
All on 4 dental implants / Teeth in a day – costs / finance, referral services and FAQs
- For any all questions regarding the teeth in a day treatment, please do not hesitate to contact one of our treatment coordinators.
- Since DentalCarePlus are renowned for very competitive prices, we appreciate that the cost of dental implant procedures – especially procedures such as ‘Teeth in a day’ or All on 4 dental implants – is not insignificant for most people, and the decision to go proceed with such treatment requires some thought.
- We offer several very competitive finance options to help our patients more easily pay for their treatment.
- Finance available 0% (1 Year), 4.9% APR (2 Years), 12.9% APR (3 or 4 Years)
- Are you a referring dentist with patients who may require a full arch dental implant restoration? If you wish to refer a patient to us for this procedure, see Referrals
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information