Choose clinic to ask a question
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are a potential patient, referring dentist or simply just doing some research, have a look through some of our most frequently asked questions below.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, contact us to speak to one of our experienced treatment coordinators.
- What are dental implants?
- What are the top considerations when choosing dental implants?
- How many teeth can a dental implant support?
- Will I need an implant for each missing tooth?
- Is the implant placement procedure painful?
- How long do dental implants last?
- How are dental implants cleaned?
- What problems can occur with dental implants?
- How long does a dental implant treatment take?
- What type of sedation is available for dental implant surgery?
- What are the stages / phases of a dental implant treatment?
Dental implant cost
- Considering dental implants abroad?
- Do dental implants cost less abroad?
- How much do dental implants cost in the UK?
- Dental implants on Groupon?!
Dental implant suitability
- Who is suitable for dental implants?
- Do you need a healthy mouth for dental implants?
- How will I know if I am suitable for dental implants?
- What should a dental implant treatment plan include? What you need to know before treatment.
Extractions and dental implants / during treatment
- How much healing time is required following an extraction?
- Can I have a tooth extracted and have an implant at the same time?
- Will I have gaps during treatment?
Want to find out more about DentalCarePlus?
- For any questions – from prospective patients or referring dentists – please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- To read through some DentalCarePlus testimonials, click here …
- For any dental implant cost questions – call to speak to a treatment coordinators
- If you are a dentist who does not place implants and are looking for an dentist experienced in the full range of dental implant treatments – including complex and full arch cases and remedial treatments, contact us!