Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are a potential patient, referring dentist or simply just doing some research, have a look through some of our most frequently asked questions below.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, contact us to speak to one of our experienced treatment coordinators.
- What are dental implants?
- What are the top considerations when choosing dental implants?
- How many teeth can a dental implant support?
- Will I need an implant for each missing tooth?
- Can anyone have implants & do they hurt?
- How long do dental implants last?
- Are the implanted teeth difficult to clean?
- What problems can occur with dental implants?
- How long does the treatment take to complete?
- How much healing time is required following an extraction?
- Can I have a tooth extracted and have an implant at the same time?
- Do I have to have a general anesthetic for treatment?
- What is osseointegration?
- Is dental implant treatment abroad cheaper or worth the risk?
- Can I have dental implants on the NHS?
- What about the history of dental implants?
- What are the latest studies in dental implant technology?