Dental Implant Centre Buckinghamshire
Looking for an implant dentist in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey or the South East of the UK? Our dental implant clinic is located in Marlow, Buckinghamshire and serves patients requiring dental implants and periodontal treatment at very competitive prices from all over the South East of England and beyond.
We regularly treat patients from High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Windsor, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Wokingham, Chesham, Oxford, Rickmansworth, Aylesbury, Thame, Woking, Basingstoke, Swindon and Farnborough.
Our patients are both locals and also come from counties further afield; Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey, East Sussex, Essex, Kent, West Sussex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Gloucestershire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Suffolk.
To speak to someone or
to book an appointment:
01628 481 532
DentalCarePlus Dental Implant Centre Buckinghamshire
49-51 Dean Street
Why have your dental implants at our clinic in Marlow, Buckinghamshire?
Due to our convenient location and experienced and highly regarded reputation, many of our patients are prepared to travel to our Marlow clinic from far afield and often use the opportunity of their surgery visits to also enjoy spending time in the beautiful town of Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Marlow is one of the most attractive towns on the River Thames, set in a river valley and alongside the woodlands of the Chiltern Hills. Marlow is also very close to multiple large towns such as Reading, Slough and Beaconsfield while benefitting from easy transport links in and out of London.
Marlow is a vibrant and charming Georgian market town with historic streets and an abundance of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and bistros.
Our Marlow, Buckinghamshire clinic team
- Implant dentists: Carlos Ribo, Margarida Menezes and Raj Joshi are our clinicians in our Buckinghamshire dental implant centre. All have post graduate degrees in implant dentistry, with extensive experience in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- Nurses: Becky and Shelley, our nurses, have exceptional experience in assisting with implant rehabilitation
- Clare McLoughlin is the Advanced Procedure Aesthetic Nurse
- Referrals and Compliance Manager: Rebecca is our referrals manager. Rebecca has working in dentistry all her working life, and has worked in various roles, including dental receptionist, dental nurse, practice manager, compliance manager and operations manager in many of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire’s leading dental practices.
- The Reception Manager: Becky, our reception manager, has worked in dentistry all her working life. She has had various roles, including reception manager, assistant practice manager and dental nurse in some of Buckinghamshire’s leading clinics.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- After hours contact number: TBA
- Parking: There are limited ‘DentalCarePlus’ spaces behind our building. There is also an inexpensive public car park across the road and (free) off-street parking further up on Dean Street.
- Disabled access: Yes
Our treatments (see also menu above)
Travelling to DentalCarePlus Buckinghamshire
- By car: See map below
- By rail & bus: 10 minutes walk from Marlow Station. See map below.
- By air: Nearest airports are Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton