All teeth missing or failing? Don’t want dentures?
Teeth in a day and All-on-4 dental implants at DentalCarePlus
Arrive with missing / failing teeth and leave with a new smile with the teeth in a day / all-on-4 dental implants solution. For those who do not want to wear temporary dentures or want to have the treatment completed quickly
Since DentalCarePlus are dedicated to dental implant treatments, all of our experienced implant dentists do the ‘Teeth in a day’ or ‘All on 4’ dental implant treatment.
A dentist needs specialised training to carry out the all on four dental implant treatment. Success rates are very high if carried out by a trained and experienced implant dentist and if strict aftercare protocols are followed.
DentalCarePlus implant dentists are highly experienced in all full jaw dental implant-based restorative treatment – including ‘All on 4’ and ‘Teeth in a day’ – and we partner with highly experienced dental lab technicians to fabricate our implant supported bridges as an essential part of this procedure.
- All on 4 dental implants is also marketed as Teeth in a day, All on 6 , Same day teeth, Same day smile and Teeth now.
- All on 4 dental implants is a treatment that replaces a whole arch or both arches of missing or failing teeth with a fixed bridge attached to dental implants in one visit
- All on 4 dental implants offers patients a full arch or both arches of fixed replacement teeth
- All on 4 dental implants or Teeth in a day is for patients who have either no teeth or have failing teeth (and perhaps currently wear dentures).
- Since the temporary bridge is fixed, patients are free from their dentures on the day of surgery.
- On the day of surgery, any remaining teeth are extracted and four to six dental implants placed (our clinicians usually place six implants in the upper arch, and four to six implants in the lower arch), and bone augmentation may also be carried out.
- A lab technician adapts a pre-made temporary bridge and the clinician attaches it to the supporting implants.
- Four to six months later (allowing the implants to fuse with the bone), the final metal-reinforced fixed bridge is fitted.
What are the benefits of Teeth in a day /or All on 4 dental implants?
- At DentalCarePlus we appreciate that people have busy lives. In contrast to the traditional ‘full arch’ treatment process, All on 4 dental implants or Teeth in a day minimises the number of appointments
- The benefit of a fixed temporary bridge – the ‘teeth’ in a day – as opposed to a temporary denture – means that patients have fixed teeth throughout the entire treatment process.
- For people who have endured badly-fitting dentures or wobbly / loose teeth for years, being provided with natural-looking, secure, sturdy, comfortable bridge attached to dental implants is life changing.
- Teeth in a day or All on 4 dental implants has made an enormous positive difference all of our patients who have decided to have the procedure done.
All on 4 dental implants or Teeth in a day is for patients who:
- Currently wear dentures, and perhaps suffer from low self-esteem due to badly fitting, loose or wobbly dentures – especially when talking or eating.
- Currently have a failing bridge, and don’t like the thought of wearing dentures
- Currently have failing / wobbly / loose teeth (perhaps due to gum disease), and don’t like the thought of wearing dentures
- Want fixed teeth throughout their treatment
- Enjoy food, but are limited eating soft foods
- Have been advised that they require (extensive) bone augmentation. Teeth in a day / All on 4 can often reduce the need for bone augmentation.
All on 4 dental implants / Teeth in a day – costs / finance, referral services and FAQs
- For any all questions regarding the teeth in a day treatment, please do not hesitate to contact one of our treatment coordinators.
- Since DentalCarePlus are renowned for very competitive prices, we appreciate that the cost of dental implant procedures – especially procedures such as ‘Teeth in a day’ or All on 4 dental implants – is not insignificant for most people, and the decision to go proceed with such treatment requires some thought.
- We offer several very competitive finance options to help our patients more easily pay for their treatment.
- Finance available 0% (1 Year), 4.9% APR (2 Years), 12.9% APR (3 or 4 Years)
- Are you a referring dentist with patients who may require a full arch dental implant restoration? If you wish to refer a patient to us for this procedure, see Referrals
- Refer to our FAQ page for more useful information